From our founder, Diane Padayachy
We all want to be our best beautiful selves, but often our insecurities can hold us back. As a mom, I knew I needed to set a positive example for my child, so I faced my fears and started making changes. Body shaming was a huge obstacle, so I started working out and discovered waist training to help me achieve my goals. So, join the journey to become your best beautiful self and model your body!
How To Test For Diastasis Recti
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and the soles of your feet on the floor
2. Place one hand on your stomach with your fingertips across your midline parallel with your waistline
3. With your abdominal wall relaxed gently press your fingertips into your abdomen feel for a separation above and below your belly button
4. Leaving your fingertips along the midline roll your upper body off the floor into a crunch making sure that your rib cage moves closer to your pelvis you should feel your abs close in around your fingers
5. Move your fingertips back and forth across your midline feeling for the right and left sides of your rectus abdominis muscle pay attention to the distance and the depth